Instructions for instalation:Step 1: Installing the game
This is only necessary if you don't have UO installed yet. If you do, and it's properly patched to 220.127.116.11, move on to step 2.
- Go to http://www.uo.com/uoml/downloads.shtml
and choose a download location to begin download of the client.
- Install the game.
- When you run it the 1st time, it'll start the updating process. Our shard runs 18.104.22.168, which mean you'll have to let the update process run until it reaches that value, and then cancel. this step may take some time depending on your connection, and it may ask you to run the game again halfway through. Bear with us, it's worth it!
- When you have your client patched up to 22.214.171.124 (or a close enough version. 126.96.36.199 also works, as does 188.8.131.52), it's time for step 2.Step 2: Installing Razor
Razor is a helpful tool for any player, and altough it's not mandatory, 99% of our players use it so it's standard now.
- Go to http://www.runuo.com/razor/Razor_Latest.exe
to download Razor
- Install. The program should recognize your client so you won't have to worry about anything elseStep 3: Installing ConnectUO (CUO)
ConnectUO is the program we use to actually connect to our shard. It's the simplest way to do it.
- Go to http://www.connectuo.com/downloads/ConnectUOLatest_x86.zip
to download ConnectUO
- Install. When it finishes installing run it once to dowload the server list.Step 4: Connecting through CUO
- With CUO opened, click on public servers ( altough it's probably the page you're on ), and browse the server list for ours. It's called Phantasyas.
- When you find it, click on Play. It'll start downloading our patches, and when it's finished it'll run the game. Simple wasn't it?Step 5: Creating an account.
We have auto-account enabled, so all you have to do is log in with your desired username and password, and create your first character.
Have fun !